FDA and ACR Accreditation
MQSA, MQSA Mammography and MQSA Certified Facilities
We are very proud that our mammography services are accredited by the American
College of Radiology (ACR) and by the FDA. Accreditation is awarded to mobile x-ray facilities for the achievement of high quality standards, as determined through a thorough peer
-review evaluation. Evaluations are conducted by board-certified physicians and medical physicists who are experts in the field. They access the qualification of the personnel and the
adequacy of the facility equipment.
The process of accreditation is pursuant to the Mammography Quality Standards Act of 1992. Congress passed
MQSA to ensure that mammography is safe and reliable and that breast cancer is detected in its most treatable
stages. FDA has the responsibility for implementing and enforcing MQSA, which requires that all mammography
facilities in the United States meet certain stringent quality standards; receive accreditation from an FDA-approved
accreditation body, such as the American College of Radiology (ACR); and undergo inspection annually.
The key Importance of FDA & ACR Accreditation – MQSA Mammography
- ACR accreditation demonstrates our commitment to quality patient care.
- ACR accreditation / MQSA mammography give us a competitive quality edge.
- Insurance companies recognize the value of ACR accreditation programs.
- ACR accreditation programs provide a high level of confidence for
patients, referring physicians, and managed care organizations that only the highest quality care is being provided by our facility.
- The ACR certificates of accreditation give assurance that staff and
equipment have passed ACR's rigorous evaluation.
- MQSA certified facilities are a hedge against breast cancer .screening
Always Look for the ACR accreditation seal!
When you see the seal, you know:
- Your x-ray facility has gone through a rigorous review process to be sure it meets nationally accepted
- The mobile diagnostics personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform and
interpret your medical images.
- The equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive, and the facility meets or exceeds
nationally recognized quality assurance and safety guidelines.
Thank you for visiting lcwXRAY.com. Our board-certified, registered technologists and support staff are ready to work hard
to win and maintain your loyalty. You can truly count on our commitment to excellence.
RELATED TOPICS: mammogram test, mqsa certification, breast mammography, mammography education,
mammography tutorial, mobile xray, mobile diagnostics, mqsa accreditation, mobile mammogram, mqsa mammography, MQSA, breast mammograms, fda mqsa, acr mqsa, breast cancer mammograms, mqsa
requirements, mqsa regulations, Mobile X-Ray facility, mqsa standards, mobile mammography, mqsa certified,
mqsa mammogram, mobile xray services, breast mammogram, mammography technologist, mammography center, Mobile X-Ray facilities, mammography, screening mammogram, mammogram images.
Best in Mobile Mammography
Email, Request a Quote or Call Today
Service Map & Locations - X-Ray provides mobile diagnostic imaging services and xray duplication as follows:
Mobile mammography, mobile diagnostics, and mobile xray for sports team throughout the Mid-Atlantic region: Pennsylvania - PA, New Jersey- NJ, Delaware -DE, Maryland - MD, and West Virginia – WV.